Time Debt: noun: The misspending of time—either consciously or unconsciously—in ways that ultimately lead to a life half lived.
What if you could have the time to do everything on your to-do list, and STILL enjoy the things you want to do, see the people who matter most, and do so without compromising your health, your money, or your relationships?
Okay! Now that we’ve admitted how crackers we’ve been (ha), let’s see what’s happening now…
Ours are just two stories, but they represent two hands on the same clock. A clock that’s ticking.
- takes less vacation time than a medieval peasant.
- is chronically sleep deprived.
- watches between 2-5 hours of TV daily.
- wishes they had more time for friends and family.
- never gets to enjoy a long retirement* (30% die before age 65, and of those that retire at 65, 1/3 die within 2 years).
And it’s not just us in the States! Sixteen other countries work longer hours than we do. Not to mention, people the world over lose hours, days, months, and years to the unhealthy relationships. So this is far from just a work or American issue.
You are already a time bender by your very nature.
You can already accomplish your Project X.
You can have that dream you’ve been pining for—whatever it is!
Everything you need is within you. It wouldn’t be your dream if it wasn’t meant for you.
Join us! For a limited time. For a limited live group. You’re right on time!
You’re here! And we are all about flow.
In short, flow allows you to live your life turned on, lit from within, in the right place at the right time, deeply satisfied, and hopeful at last.
Save $100 now with our Early-Bird pricing (ends Saturday at midnight)!
Welcome to our growing tribe of TIME BENDERS.
Together on weekly calls and in a private Facebook group (where we’ll have weekly “office hours” to stay in contact and answer any questions you have—and where we’ll provide ongoing support for a period of time following the course) we’re going to transform how we relate to time and start living the life we were born to live! We’ll also share lots of fun videos of our favorite Time Hacks… bringing to life new and innovative perspectives (we have no shame and if nothing else, we’ll make you laugh). Isn’t it time you broke free from the loop of distractions and diversions that keep you at arm’s length—or miles away from—what your heart desires most? Recovering from time debt is easier and more fun in a group. With cutting-edge, time-tested tools and skills. And accountability. We’re so excited to help you reclaim your time and your soul’s purpose. Your life force and energy will thank you. Here’s a portion of what we’ll be doing together over the next 8 weeks starting Thursday, April 26th at 5:30 p.m. PST. (No worries if you can’t make it; all sessions are taped and will be waiting for you!)
What You Get
Master how to:
- Navigate different Time Types: how your individual personality responds to unstructured vs. structured vs. hyper-structured time.
- Take control over the time you do control and make the most of the time you don’t.
- Drop into flow, allowing you to bend time.
- Discern when to use fear as fuel, and when to use it as wise counsel.
- Use the Freedom Five to safeguard the most important tasks of your day.
- Spot energy-leaks and time sucks, and how to stop them before they stop you.
- Create and actively manage time boundaries.
- Tap the power of self-care and pleasure.
- Resist the siren song of being overly social on social media and incessant email checking.
We’ve worked diligently to design a course that doesn’t take a lot of extra time, with results that get better over time. Think of this as a chance to reorient yourself to your schedule, and create a life that gives you more joy, more purpose, more energy, and incidentally, a lot more productivity. Having said that, we will be asking you to incorporate a few new rituals into your daily schedule:
- 10/10: You’ll give yourself 10 minutes in the morning and 10 minutes at night to journal and reflect on the coursework/new skill of the day, and to note progress on your Project X. Here’s where you see—in clear terms—where you’re engaging in Time Debt, and where you are able to make progress as you morph from Time Debtor to Time Bender.
- Time Tracking Sheet: You’ll receive a Time Tracking Template where it becomes crystal clear where your time is going, where you’re experiencing “time shock,” and ultimately, where you’re able to sail through time. By using this doc regularly, you’ll retrain your mind to perceive, utilize, and appreciate time in an entirely new way.
- The Big Chill: During the course, you’ll choose one day each week to disconnect, replenish, and renew. Call it your Sabbath, call it your day of detox, call it anything you like! But it must involve an intentional slow down, a disconnection from the frantic state of things, and a turning inward and toward those you love.
Week 1: Get Time on Your Side
- Get the most out of each time type, and how your personality relates—both positively and negatively—to each one.
- Dedicate your “Diamond Hours” (your most productive energy cycles) to projects that move your life forward.
- Spot your biggest Time Debt tendencies, and start to put the kibosh on those suckers.
- Use the Freedom Five as your go-to strategy for safeguarding your most important tasks.
- Consciously enter a state of flow, transforming each minute into one that matters.
Week 2: Get to the Heart of the Why
- Uncover the emotions beneath your behaviors so you can finally lessen their grip and experience healing.
- Envision the person you could become by embracing these emotions, letting your future self create a nurturing plan of action to follow.
- Recognize sabotaging beliefs and thought patterns, and replace them with mental narratives that turbo-charge your efforts, drop you into flow, and allow you to move a mountain (or two) in no time.
- Use our Fear-Sifting technique, allowing you to work with what scares you, sorting the useful from the pointless… the reasonable from the crazy. This allows you to move beyond your fears and into a richer way of life.
Week 3: Name Your Project X and Start Making Progress
- Name and claim your Project X.
- Re-work your current schedule to accommodate this new, burning priority.
- Bend Time by applying the Fear-Sifting techniques from last week as you begin work on Project X, freeing your mind and heart to make the most of each precious minute.
- Establish metrics and an accountability loop to make sure you’re making powerful progress.
- Create a pre-Project X ritual for dropping into flow, while leaving fear and procrastination in the dust.
Week 4: Find and Patch Your Energy Leaks
- Become conscious of your energy levels, and who (and what!) charges your batteries, and who (and what) drains them.
- Spot energy leaks, and learning how to quickly recharge and recover (no booze or TV necessary). The result? Abundant energy and complete clarity.
- Establish and reinforce healthy boundaries, while maintaining your sense of kindness and graciousness. Saying “no” shouldn’t be hurtful. But it does need to be in your repertoire.
Week 5: The Pleasure Principle
- “Fit” self-care into your complicated schedule. Hint: money isn’t necessary.
- Hear your body’s whisper of need, identifying its signs and signals that all may not be well.
- Work with that big heart of yours, honoring its needs, instead of ignoring or burying the uncomfortable emotions it sometimes serves up.
Week 6: Intuition & Gut Intelligence
- Strengthen the voice of your own intuition, raising it from whisper status to identifiable, bankable insight from within.
- Actively work with your intuition, circumventing unnecessary effort, while dropping you into the right place, at the right time, with the right folks.
- Discern intuition from mental chatter as you live increasingly in FLOW.
Week 7: Service (Not Servitude)
- Evaluate where your “service” time is going—is it true full-hearted service, or do you find yourself in resentful servitude? Who deserves your time, and who’s actually getting your time?
- Restructure your service time to be more in alignment with your intentions for your life, allowing you to flow your energy into the places, people, and projects that renew your energy and sense of service.
- Use the concept of Time Sharing—turning moments with family and friends into gifts that we give willingly and consciously, with an open heart.
- Create pockets of time to work for the social issues that most concern you, moving you out of a state of complaining and despair, into a place of constructive micro-activism.
Week 8: Project X – Expansion, Direction, Manifestation
- Evaluate your progress on Project X. Has it shifted? Been completed? Revealed something even better… a Project X 2.0, perhaps?
- Check-in with your success metrics, understanding where you succeeded, and where there’s still space for evolution.
- Celebrate the time you’ve spent on YOU and your DREAMS! Envision, expand, and harness the power of intention to continue to manifest your grandest life, where you and your new Time-Bending prowess reign supreme.
You have goals. Dreams. Big plans.
The world is waiting for you. (Or maybe just your dog, kids, and hot tub. Whatever it is you wish you had more time for–that’s what’s on the other side.) Give yourself the gift of the time it takes to accomplish whatever matters most to you and play with us! We can’t wait, Linda & Bronwyn
About Your Coaches
Linda Sivertsen & Bronwyn Saglimbeni
Now…for the formal stuff
What others say about Linda
“Sivertsen has wrangled creativity and she generously sprinkles it over everyone she meets.”
~ CARMEL magazine
What others say about Bronwyn
Week 1 Highlights
Frequently Asked Questions
When are the live calls with Linda & Bronwyn?
This Live course starts soon, on Thursday, April 26th! When you enroll, we’ll email you the call-in details. If you’re busy at that time, it’s all good—we make it super easy to download the recording whenever you’re ready. You can also post questions in advance in our private Facebook group, and Linda and Bronwyn will answer them on air.
Here’s our 8-week call schedule is every Thursday, 5:30 PST/8:30 EST from April 26th – June 14th.
How is content delivered?
How long will I have access to the material?
What forms of payment do you offer?
What is the refund policy?
Reconnect to your life.Get off the hamster wheel. Break free from the distraction vortex.
Live in flow.
Your Project is calling you and your Time Bending tribe awaits your arrival.
The course starts April 26.
Early-bird pricing ends April 21st at midnight.